Sunday, April 10, 2011

Serjury Sundays - Telescopic Arm

Step right into Da Dok's tent and make yerself com'fortble, now what seems to be da problem?  Oh, I see, its right here, yer leg is all busted up, well, I got a nice new set of kickin' legs fer ya right here...but, what I fink you really need is one of da mek's latest shiny wotzit, a expandin' arm.  Wot?  You just want da legs?  I fink yer delirious from da pain.  Oi, fetch me my 'urty syringe, tie 'im down tight ladz, we don't want 'im escapin'.  Now, relax, dis won't 'urt much...hur, hur, hur...

Oi, you're awake!  Ne'ermind about da tingly feelin' in yer arm...it's normal when ya have a leg busted up as bad as yers was.  Oh, and I went an' gave ya da speshul arm at no extra teef!  Try it out, an if ya don't like it, den, ya kin come back an' see me in a few dayz!  Oh, an ya might feel like a pack of Buzzin' Squigs is flyin' around in yer head, don't worry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment