Friday, December 2, 2011

Oooh an update!


I haven’t updated, blah , blah blah…  Ok, so instead of reading some lame excuse, or a promise to get back to posting on a frequent basis, I will explain how the site will be changing. 

The period of non-posting was based on the fact that for a while, I did nothing hobby related, so I could pursue my other passion…theater.  I was in “Death of a Salesman” locally, and we had 3 sold out shows.  Overall a great production, and it was fun to be a part of.

In other news, I have not done anything Ork based in a very long time, so why would I post to my “Orky” blog?  Well, that brings me to the other bit.
I am re-tooling the blog, you will see in the coming weeks, changes to the appearance, and new features and posts.

For real this time!!!!


Now, you may be asking, “Ya, but what about his follow thru?  Hasn't history taught us that he makes plans and doesn't come thru on them?"

Well, I plan on picking up some extra money for newer minis and to support my hobby addiction (Which is much better than supporting my chocolate chip cookie addiction!), by doing commission work.  In order to do so, I have a dedicated commission page, which shows minis I am currently working on for commission, and how to contact me if you are interested in a good quality, painted mini, that has a decent turnaround time.   Hopefully that will inspire me to update with more frequency.
One of the things I have been working on lately besides commission work has been my Empire army for Warhammer Fantasy Battles.  So, disregarding its past, Digital Waaagh is going to be more of an overall hobby site, and discuss (among life type stuff, and movies and such) Warmachine, Warhammer Fantasy, RPG’s and product reviews.  

Lately, I am of a heavy Warhammer Fantasy mindset, so for those who are fans of 40k or Warmachine, stick around, I am sure to be posting stuff soon for these systems as well.

In the meantime, look at this.    Seems like a cool little game, and the minis seem pretty awesome.  I can’t wait to paint some up for somebody!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment