Friday, July 29, 2011

Painting Your minis

So, in an effort to take my family to Disney World later this year, I decided we could use some extra income.  (Who couldn't?)  I thought, "How about something that I like to do as opposed to something I wouldn't like at all?"




Well, I like to paint, and I know there are gamers that really despise painting, but love to play.  But lets face it, playing with miniatures that are just metal or plastic is not as much fun.  Painted armies play better!  (They may not win, but they do look good losing!) 



Do you have miniatures that you want painted, and just can't get motivated, or lack the ability?

Well, click on the link above labeled "Painting Services" for details!

If only people put this much pride in the minis they own...





No comments:

Post a Comment